Solas Approved Lifejacket Light x 4 Pieces
You are Buying 4 x Lifrejacket lights (not one), Water Activated Lifejacket Lights
- Water Activated Lifejacket Lights are extremely bright LED flashing Lifejacket lights which activate automatically when the small sensor at the end of their trailing wire, makes contacts with water.
- The UML light can be activated manually (both off and on) when the water sensor is in the water, by simply pressing the red button on the main body of the unit.
- Solas (LSA code 2.2.3) : MSC.81(70) & ISO12402-8:5.8n.
- Type of Light: Flashing type
- Luminous Intensity: 1.0cd+.
- Storage Temperature: -30 degree celsius ~ +65 degree celsius.
- Visibility: Intense LED light visible for up to 2 miles (3.2 km).
- Activation: Water-activation automatically on / manual off / manual on.
- Performance: Fire-resistant, Oil-resistant, Mould-proof, Corrosionproof, Water-proof
Working closely together with customers, UML strive to continuously improve safety at sea through commitment to introducing new, innovative products. Available now is a robust: compact and extremely bright SOLAS approved lifejacket light.
Sea Flash lights are extremely bright LED lights which automatically activate when the small sensor at the end of the trailing wire makes contact with the water. Sea Flash can be activated manually (both on and off) when the water sensor is in the water by simply prssing the red button on the front of the main body of the unit.
Sea Flash with 'Multi Flashing Sequence' FLASHING - STEADY - SOS - OFF, is available by pressing the red button whilst the water sensor is in the water.
Both these lights have been tested and approved to the latest Lifejacket Standards and are marked with the SOLAS Ships Wheel.
- Solas (LSA code 2.2.3) : MSC.81(70) & ISO12402-8:5.8n
- Lithium Battery
- Water activated
- Include Inflation tube bracket
- Fitting Instructions
- PART NO: 50160
GET IT QUICK! SAME OR NEXT BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
EXTRA 10% OFF ALL MULTI-BUYS AT CHECK-OUT (ON ALL PRODUCTS)