- Eliminates The Need To Install A Fuel Line Vent And A Surge Protector–Now One Product Helps Avoid Fuel Spills, Provides Fuel Tank Venting, And Resists Water Intrusion Into The Fuel System.
- Meets ABYC Standards.
- Operates In Any Orientation Within 45° Of Vertical.
- Withstands Oil, Gas, Alcohol-Blended Fuels.
- Constructed Of Glass-Filled Polypropylene.
- Maximum Hull Thickness 9/16" (14mm)
- Hose Size 5/8" (16mm)
- Surge Protection
Inertia of surging fuel drives the surge ball up against the upper seat, closing the large vent opening. Passage is limited to the smaller openings, which reduce fuel flow and minimize spillage. When the tank becomes full it causes automatic fuel nozzles to shut off.
Without fuel inertia, the surge ball remains at rest, allowing unrestricted venting through all openings.
- Water Intrusion Protection
Baffles and traps help prevent water from entering vent line and fuel tank during normal sea conditions and wash downs.
GET IT QUICK! SAME OR NEXT BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
EXTRA 10% OFF ALL MULTI-BUYS AT CHECK-OUT (ON ALL PRODUCTS)