Plastimo Offshore 75 Black Compass Black Conical Card Flush Mount
Powerboats of 5 to 9 metres (17 to 30 ft)
The Offshore 75 compass benefits from Plastimo's invaluable experience in compass engineering. Whatever the boat speed or vibrations, the Offshore 75 remains fully efficient, thanks to the exclusive "Vibration Absorber" system which guarantees an exceptional card stability in all conditions
- Card design guarantees accurate readings and safe navigation under all weather or light conditions.
- Perfect stability of conical card, 70 mm apparent diameter.
- Every card is balanced individually in our workshops.
- Front reading : graduation every 5° and compact figures allow for easy reading.
- Watertight construction
- One-piece moulded flange and bowl.
Viton® Diaphragm With Extreme Expansion And Retraction Capacity:
- Compensates the fluctuations in fluid volume caused by the differences in temperature and atmospheric pressure, thus preventing the formation of bubbles.
- Lighting integrated in the bowl.
- Moulded-in sunken head screws.
- Lubber line
- Fluorescent orange, for instant recognition.
- All parts fully UV-ray treated.
- Scratch resistant dome.
- Resistance to vibrations tested by LCIE*, minutes of 5 April 2001, no. 30 559 010. "Vibration Absorber" exclusive system.
- Minimal contact between the pivot and the sapphire cup. *French official testing laboratory.
- Bulb is integrated in the bowl, thus spreading the illumination evenly and preventing eye strain and fatigue at night.
- Access to compensation or lighting