The Easiest, Most Reliable Place to Buy Boat Petrol Tanks for Sale Online
Not everyone has the resources to partake in boating nowadays. So, when you do, it’s worth doing it with the best equipment available on the market. That’s where we at Grab Your Tackle come in. We work hard to support the boating and fishing of our customers with helpful information on the best boat petrol tank, quality boat parts online in Australia and accessories, and tireless customer support.
We make sure to stock brands with a solid reputation for performance, reliability, and safety, and we make sure we can advise customers on any of the products we stock. Whatever your level of knowledge in the field, we’re here to help. That includes providing info on our inventory, discussing the brands and their strengths, advising on specific products for specific setups, advising on installation, and more. If you’ve ever had to shop boat accessories online without total confidence about what you’re buying, you know how stressful it can be. We’re here to make sure that doesn’t happen.
So, whether you’re looking for a sturdy boat petrol tank anywhere in Australia or a complete set of new parts for your boat or even if you're looking to buy boat hatch or caravan hatch doors, simply click on the categories in the sidebar to get started!
Some Fuelling Tips Applicable to Our Boat Petrol Tanks for Sale Online
Working with fuel always carries some inherent risk, so it’s important to reduce it as much as you can with the right safety measures and good practices. Here are some that might help you with your boat fuel tank in Australia:
- Keep Clear: There’s some truth to the saying, “More people, more problems.” You never know, so it’s best to not take any risks. Anyone who isn’t involved in refuelling doesn’t need to be nearby, so you can always ask them to move or wait somewhere else while you’re taking care of it.
- Not To the Top: You may be aware that metal expands when heated. Fuel is similar. When heated, fuel will expand somewhat in the tank, which is why it’s best not to fill the tank completely. While recommendations vary a bit, filling the tank to about 90% is fine. This helps you avoid having to refuel too often without risking a leak in your boat fuel tank
- Know What You’re Using:Different fuels require slightly different precautions, so make sure you know what type you’re using. If the boat petrol tank you’re using contains ethanol, there are extra precautions involved if you want to be safe. It’s better not to cut corners when boating in general, but especially when it involves fuel.
- No Static:The last thing you want while fuelling up is a spark. There’s a slight risk of sparking if the nozzle and the fill edge aren’t kept in contact, so make sure to keep steady. The constant contact prevents static electricity from building up.
- Level Surface:To avoid tedious spills while fuelling, get your boat as level as possible. That also speeds up the process slightly. This isn’t imperative, but it does make things much easier for everyone involved.
Any Concerns About Your Boat Fuel Tank in Australia? Give Us a Call or Email
If you're looking to buy boat fuel tank online in Australia? Have a look at our inventory! We ship all over Australia at no cost to you. We also have a wide range of pedestal boat seats and swivel boat seats so if you’d like to reach out to us, you can call or email us at 1800 941 115 or email@example.com.