Anchor Retrieval Ring Set Makes retrieving the anchor a breeze using the power of the boat and buoyancy
FREE POST AUSTRALIA WIDE!
- Large open stainless steel retrieval ring and snap hook.
- Designed to retrieve your anchor.
- Makes retrieving the anchor a breeze - especially when fishing in deep water or when frequently changing fishing spots
- Anchor Retrieval Eye inside Diameter: 32.5mm
- Anchor Retrieval Eye Inside Distance: 29mm
- Snap Hook: L 100mm x Dia. 10mm
- Snap Hook Safe Working Load: 340kg
- Snap Hook Breaking Load: 1020kg
- Anchor Retrieval Ring Diameter: 8mm
- Anchor Retrieval Ring Inside Diameter: 127mm
- Anchor Retrieval Eye Diameter: 5.5mm
- Note: Requires buoy and rope not included
- How it works:
- Slip the anchor retrieval ring around the anchor line and fasten the ring ends into the spring snap hook which attaches to the rope and buoy (not included)
- Drop the anchor retrieval ring set into the water and motor towards the anchor
- Run past the anchor at the speed of 6-8 knots. The buoy will mostly submerge until the buoyancy of the buoy raises the anchor.
- When the anchor is fully raised into the ring, the buoy will pop to the surface. The ring will hold the anchor at the surface.
- Slowly return to the buoy while you are retrieving the loose rope.
- Carefully lift the buoy and anchor into your boat.
- PART NO: 37094
GET IT QUICK! SAME OR NEXT BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
EXTRA 10% OFF ALL MULTI-BUYS AT CHECK-OUT (ON ALL PRODUCTS)