FREE POST AUSTRALIA WIDE!
• Supafend Dock Wheels are designed to protect and guide your boat while manoeuvring in and out of your marina berth.This product is best located on the corner or blind spot and many boat owners are also locating them at intervals up the length of their berth.
• The wheel is non-marking and consists of a sealed one-piece rotationally moulded tyre made of Marine Grade PVC with ultra-high UV resistant additives.
• The unique closed-cell PU foam formulation and injection technique was designed exclusively for Supafend by the worlds leading global PU Foam specialist. This has ensured correct internal dispersion and adhesion of the foam to the PVC wheel while producing optimum cushioning.
• Dock Wheel hubs are made of DuPont Supertuff Zytel Nylon that will not corrode or crack and does not require bearings, bushings or any form of lubrication. They are hard-wearing and will not seize against its axle.
• Single Wheel Bracket is suited to most vessels up to 40 feet. It is designed and manufactured from Galvanized Steel for strength, Multi-Fit fixing, and anti-corrosive qualities. The PVC wheel can be removed/reinstalled easily and securely into its axle via a unique injection moulded Nylon Cap.
• The Multi-Fit base plate with slotted bolting pattern enables it to be fixed simply to the top surface of most wooden marinas, including various multi-layered plank configurations. Four large galvanized coach screws are supplied with the Dock Wheel.
PART NO: 376002
GET IT QUICK! SAME OR NEXT BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
EXTRA 10% OFF ALL MULTI-BUYS AT CHECK-OUT (ON ALL PRODUCTS)