Mooring Chain Claw / Anchor Chain Claw Suits 10-13mm Chain 316 Stainless Steel
- 10-13mm chain 316 Stainless Steel
- These chain claws can be used to stop the anchor chain grinding on the bow roller when moored overnight.
- The claw if fitted to the chain below the bow roller and a line is attached from the eye of the claw to a bollard, holding the chain in place.
- Made from 316 grade stainless steel.
- PART NO. 26506
- LENGTH: 160mm
- WIDTH: 95mm
- Claw Only.
- Used to take the load off the anchor winch.
GET IT QUICK! SAME OR NEXT BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
EXTRA 10% OFF ALL MULTI-BUYS AT CHECK-OUT (ON ALL PRODUCTS)