- Universal Fuel Filter Water Separator System.
- 10 Micron German Engineered Filter Media, Making Them One Of The Best Filtration Units On The Market.
- What makes it so good you ask? The o-ring does not compress and allow the filter to touch the housing, which then creates a leak. The O-rings are excellent quality.
- Anti- Corrosive Head.
- 100% Pressure Tested
- Long Service Life.
- 2 x Hose Clamps Stainless Steel Are Included.
- Thread Type / Size: Mercury Thread 11/16" 16 T.P.I
- Note: Interchangeable With: MERC 35-60494-1
- Full Water Separator Kit - All You Need To Keep Water Out Of Your Fuel System Protecting Your Engine.
Draining of water or replacement of element is determined by contamination level of fuel. Inspect the collection bowl for water daily and service as necessary. Replace element at least once a year or when a decrease of power is noticed.
To Drain Water
- 1. Loosen self-venting drain plug to drain water from bowl into a container.
- 2. Tighten drain.
- 3. Use primer bulb to fill filter with fuel.
- 4. Start engine and check ensure there are no leaks.
- To Replace Element
- 1. Loosen self-venting drain plug and drain the element into a container.
- 2. Remove filter element from mounting bracket with bowl connected.
- 3. Remove bowl from filter element and clean o-ring gland on bowl. BOWL IS REUSABLE * DO NOT DISCARD.
- 4. Lubricate o-ring with oil or grease and install on bowl.
- 5. Install bowl onto new element, tighten by hand.
- 6. Lubricate filter top seal with oil or grease.
- 7. Fill filter/bowl assemble with clean fuel and attach onto mounting bracket, tighten by hand.
- 8. Start engine and check to ensure there are no leaks.
- PART NO: 37318
GET IT QUICK! SAME OR NEXT BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
EXTRA 10% OFF ALL MULTI-BUYS AT CHECK-OUT (ON ALL PRODUCTS)