Marine/Outboard Fuel Filters
Top Quality German Filter Media
Viton Seals 10 Micron German Filter Media
Draining of water or replacement of element is determined by contamination level of fuel. Inspect the collection bowl for water daily and service as necessary. Replace element at least once a year or when a decrease of power is noticed.
To Drain Water:
- Loosen self-venting drain plug to drain water from bowl into a container.
- Tighten drain.
- Use primer bulb to fill filter with fuel.
- Start engine and check ensure there are no leaks.
Improper Installation Or Use May Cause Fire/Explosion Resulting In Bodily Injury Or Death. Run Engine And Check For Fuel Leakage After Installation. Do Not Remove Bowl Except During Element Change.
To Replace Element:
- Loosen self-venting drain plug and drain the element into a container.
- Remove filter element from mounting bracket with bowl connected.
- Remove bowl from filter element and clean o-ring gland on bowl. Bowl is reusable * do not discard.
- Lubricate o-ring with oil or grease and install on bowl.
- Install bowl onto new element, tighten by hand.
- Lubricate filter top seal with oil or grease.
- Fill filter/bowl assemble with clean fuel and attach onto mounting bracket, tighten by hand.
- Start engine and check to ensure there are no leaks.
Thread Type / Size: Mercury Thread 11/16" 16 T.P.I
Included: Viton o-ring
Note: Interchangeable with:
RACOR S3213, S3220
GET IT QUICK! SAME OR NEXT BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
EXTRA 10% OFF ALL MULTI-BUYS AT CHECK-OUT (ON ALL PRODUCTS)