- ProSport 12 Gen 3 Heavy Duty Recreational Series On-Board Marine Battery Charger - 12 Amp - 2 Bank
- Increased Power & Performance...Heavy Duty Recreational Series On-Board Marine Battery Charger
- High performance AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat)
Pro Sport Series Kits Include:
• ProSport Series Charger
• AC and DC cables 1.83m (6').
• Power cable 1.83m (6') and adapter.
• User Manual.
• 2 Year Warranty.
- PART NO. 302281
No. of Batteries: 2 Bank (12V/12V)
Battery Type: Flooded, Gel, AGM
DC Voltage System: 12V/24V
Global AC in PFC: 100-260V AC 50/60 Hz
Note: All Kits Include a 6' power cable and adapter.
- ProSport Generation 3 On-Board Marine Battery Chargers incorporate all-digital microprocessor control. Like no other, the new ProSport Series provides automatic installation feedback with its exclusive "System Check OK" and individual "Battery Bank Trouble" LED indicators, and also has the most advanced energy saving mode. After fully charging and conditioning batteries, ProSport's Energy Saver Mode will monitor and Auto Maintain batteries only when needed to maintain a full state of charge, resulting in maximum reserve power performance and lower AC power consumption and operating costs. ProSport incorporates Distributed-On-Demand Charging technology, taking 100 percent of the available charging amps and distributing them to any one or combination of all batteries as needed for faster charging. ProSport is 100 percent waterproof and shockproof, weighing 40 percent lighter than older technology epoxy filled chargers providing cooler operation and greater reliability.
- ProMar Digital Technology: Microprocessor and software controlled pulse charging technology delivering a 40 percent lighter design than the previous generation of epoxy filled chargers, cooler charger operation and faster charging
- System OK and Battery Bank Trouble Status Indicators: Advanced technology eliminates time consuming troubleshooting by clearly indicating system and battery connections are OK or if a fault is present on a specific battery bank
- Digital Multi-Stage Performance Charging: Fully charge and extend the life of your batteries - automatically charges, conditions and safely maintains all batteries on board for maximum time on the water
- Energy Saver Mode: After fully charging and conditioning batteries, ProSport's Energy Saver Mode will monitor and Auto Maintain batteries only when needed, maintaining a full state of charge. This significantly reduces AC power consumption, lowers operating costs and maximizes reserve power performance.
- Storage Recondition Mode: During short or long-term storage, ProSport automatically reconditions all batteries on board once a month for maximum battery life and performance
- Distributed-On-Demand Technology: Automatically charges and maintains your engine crank battery while distributing all remaining charging amps to trolling motor or house battery(s)
- Digital LED Display and Battery Type Selector: LED indicators for Charging, Conditioning and Auto Maintain modes in addition to AC power and selected battery type (2 charge profiles to choose from with a 3rd high performance AGM HP profile on the ProSport20 Dual only)
- 2 digitally selectable charge profiles including a once-a-month storage reconditioning mode for extending battery life
- Built-in Quality and Safety: Compact and rugged extruded aluminum design, dual in-line DC safety fuses for trolling motor and house battery banks. Built-in over-voltage, overload, over-temperature, reverse polarity and ignition protection
- Pre-wired for Easy Installation