- RULE-MATE" AUTOMATIC BILGE PUMPS
- No Float Switch Required, When Water Reaches Certain Height Pump Kicks In.
- 500 GPH equals 31 Lpm - 12 volt x 2 amp
- Outlet suits 20mm hose
- 112mm H x 88mm W x 73mm D
- Footprint- 64mm x 57mm Oval
- Rule-Mate fully automatic submersible bilge pumps with Rule's exclusive "Spongeability" feature. Award winning innovative design incorporates the bilge pump and float switch in a single housing. Unique Rule "Spongeability" feature leaves the bilge the driest ever - When the float switch drops and the pump senses no load against the impeller, the shut off phase begins. At that point the pump will run an additional 15 seconds allowing the pump to take the bilge water level down by an additional 10mm, reducing boat weight, saving fuel and minimizing bilge odour. 12 volt only. 3 year limited warranty.
- Fully automatic submersible bilge pump systems
- Non-mercury float switch and pump in a common housing
- No cycling - 2 second delayed action - eliminating any false starts
- No battery drain other than when pump is in use
- Removable strainer and impeller area are accessable to clear debris
- Additional coarse screen stainless steel strainer included
- Pump and switch are internally wired for easy installation
- Can Use 3 Way Switch For Manual Override (switch Not Included).
GET IT QUICK! SAME OR NEXT BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
EXTRA 10% OFF ALL MULTI-BUYS AT CHECK-OUT (ON ALL PRODUCTS)