A very compact Easy-Fit mini fuel ﬁlter that suits outboard motors up to 70HP and ﬁts into very tight locations with its compact ﬁlter head that is only 80mm wide (excluding hose barbs) & 77mm deep.
Complete water separating fuel filter with clear easy-viewing bowl with screw plug drain and 10 micron spin-on ﬁlter element. Glass ﬁlled nylon polyamide ﬁlter head mounting bracket which is ideal for aluminium boats and is impervious to fuel and corrosion.
The ﬁlter media sheds water instead of absorbing it.
The ﬁlter head incorporates the mounting bracket.
- Suits outboard motors up to around 70 HP
- Suitable for 2 stroke and 4 stroke fuel - NOT diesel
- Filter capacity up to approx 180 litres per hour
- 10 micron spin-on ﬁ lter element
- Removes 98% of small particles and water from fuel
- Clear easy-viewing bowl with screw drain plug
- Compact glass ﬁlled nylon polyamide mounting bracket head - only 80mm wide (excluding hose barbs) & 77mm deep
- 4 x 5/16" NPT threaded ﬁlter ports
- 2 x 5/16" NPT threaded plugs, 2 x 5/16" NPT x 8mm hose barbs & 2 x 5/16" NPT x 10mm hose barbs
- Replacement clear bowls and ﬁlter elements available