- FREE POST AUSTRALIA WIDE!
- Rule Automatic Bilge Pump
- RULE-MATE" AUTOMATIC BILGE PUMPS- Build In Sensor, Once Water Reaches A Level, Pump Will Activate Until Water Is Pumped Out.
- 800 GPH equals 3028 Lph - 12 volt @3.0 amps
- Outlet suits 20mm hose
- 73mmD x 8Wmm x 112mm H
- Footprint 67mm x 57mm Oval.
- Can Be Connected To A 3 Way Switch For A Manual Override Feature.
- Genuine Rule Made In Mexico
- Rule-Mate fully automatic submersible bilge pumps with Rule's exclusive "Spongeability" feature. Award winning innovative design incorporates the bilge pump and float switch in a single housing. Unique Rule "Spongeability" feature leaves the bilge the driest ever - When the float switch drops and the pump senses no load against the impeller, the shut off phase begins. At that point the pump will run an additional 15 seconds allowing the pump to take the bilge water level down by an additional 10mm, reducing boat weight, saving fuel and minimizing bilge odour. 12v and 24v available.
- Rule Automatic Bilge Pump Comes With A 3 year limited warranty.
- Fully automatic submersible bilge pump systems
- Non-mercury float switch and pump in a common housing
- No cycling - 2 second delayed action - eliminating any false starts
- No battery drain other than when pump is in use
- Removable strainer and impeller area are accessable to clear debris
- Additional coarse screen stainless steel strainer included
- Pump and switch are internally wired for easy installation.
- PART NO: 824
GET IT QUICK! SAME OR NEXT BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
EXTRA 10% OFF ALL MULTI-BUYS AT CHECK-OUT (ON ALL PRODUCTS)